MY TWEETS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mortgages Made Easy

Good evening all! So, I have been doing some thinking this week and have a pretty cool announcement to make....Let me back up for a minute...

Ok, so as you all know, I just recently got on Facebook, You Tube and Twitter. Well, after posting the video "Blog: 1st Entry" (in it I kinda explain what I have been doing for the last 10 years of my life) I have been asked a lot of questions about mortgages. For the last several years I have been in the mortgage industry and currently help run a team of 10 loan officers as well as write loans myself. Anyways, I have gotten several questions from people asking how low rates are, can I get a good deal on my mortgage, how come I can't go "stated" anymore, etc., etc. So, I am pretty excited to announce that I have decided to put together a video series to help educate people on mortgages. It will cover everything from the beginning to end of the loan process. My main objective is to simply ease the pain of getting a new mortgage. Hopefully it will help make some of your experiences smoother and easier than they would have been prior to watching the series. I plan to launch the series February 1st. Here is my "Official" announcement...

No comments: